Monday, February 10, 2014

Introduction... again

My name is Kianna its not spelled that way but I don't want people mispronouncing it... anyways I live in the Bronx like most of you guys its a nasty place to live but that's beside the point. In this course I hope to explore things about the mind I guess, to be honest I didn't know how to answer that question. Anyways my question is why are we learning about the human mind if we already learned about the human brain... aren't they the same thing?

2 comments:

Ms. Becker said...

Your question reveals that you missed the lessons on the relationship and differences between the mind and the brain.

Ms. Becker said...

I forget to leave your grade for you introduction. It's good to "hear" your natural writing voice once again. But please, watch your punctuation.
4-4-3-3