Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reading "The Mindsets"

Quick Write:  If there was anything I can change about myself as a student it would be nothing, I feel like I'm a good student I pay attention,  get the work done,  ask questions when I'm lost, voice my opinion in class, etc. In my opinion there's nothing for me to change.

Reading the first chapter of mindsets I see that you can excel past your limitations, its all in your mind that you can't complete or finish something. So putting what I learned with my quick write I believe there is always something I can work on for instance instead of just getting work done I can hand it in ahead of time that way I can receive feedback and make sure its completed to the best of my abilities.

1 comment:

Ms. Becker said...

Actually, if you have a growth mindset, there are no limitations to your abilities. It's a matter of just getting better and better. It's all about effort! You have a way with words, but you are too sparing with them. Would like to see more development of your ideas.
4-3-3-3