Friday, March 7, 2014

Inside The Mindset

One way teachers can show students that they truly care is by actually talking to them I guess.. For example instead of just giving them the general speech actually talk to them try and make it relate to them personally so they will feel as if you actually care rather than another adult spreading the dream speech. Teachers can make students feel like failures by saying "do what you want then" or "I get paid regardless if you learn or not" nobody wants to hear that and even if a student is being difficult its just a rough exterior because if they didn't care about their education or future they wouldn't be sitting at a desk. 

1 comment:

Ms. Becker said...

This is great advice that I will take to heart. Love "spreading the dream speech." I guess you do take to heart what teachers have to say. I will never spread the dream speech again.